TuhocIELTS xin giới thiệu đến các bạn bộ tài liệu IELTS for Academic purpose fap book, đây là bộ tài liệu ôn thi IELTS rất hữu ích cho các bạn chuẩn bị bước vào kì thi IELTS, tài liệu sẽ giúp các bạn nắm vững thêm nhiều kiến thức ngữ pháp, nắm kỹ năng nghe. Đồng thời IELTS for Academic purpose fap book sẽ giúp các bạn ôn luyện thi IELTS cực kỳ hiệu quả.
I. Introduction IELTS for Academic purpose fap book
Welcome to IELTS for Academic Purposes: a short intensive course!
We have written this course to help you prepare for the Academic version of the IEITS (International | English Language Testing System) exam.
The course can be used in two main ways: if you ‘re studying in a classroom with a teacher, or if you’ re studying on your own at home.
The main aim of this course is to help you get as high an Overall Band Score as possible. The Overall Band Score is the number (from 0 to 9) that you get on your Test Results Form after the exam.
To achieve this, our aims are to:
- Help you develop the skills you need to improve your listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Give you information and advice about the IELTS exam
- Give you practice with IELTS exam tasks
- Develop your grammar and vocabulary
Student ‘s Book
The Student’s Book has eight units, which increase in difficulty as the book progresses. Each unit focuses on a different topic. These are topics that often appear in the IELTS exam.
- Each unit starts with a section developing reading skills. Then we focus on listening skills. Then speaking skills. Then writing skills.
- The unit finishes with an Exam Practice section, where you can practice the skills you * ve developed in the unit by doing IELTS exam tasks.
- In the skills sections of each unit, the IELTS Skill Spot provides useful advice on key language and exam skills and the Wordbank focuses on useful Vocabulary.
- In the speaking and writing sections, the Grammarbank focuses on grammar that ‘s useful for |speaking and writing.
- In the Exam Practice sections, the IELTS Skill Spot provides tips on what to do – and what not to do – in the exam.
- Students and classes work at different speeds, and have particular needs, but we think each unit of the Student ‘s Book should take approximately five hours to complete.
Before Unit 1, there ‘s a Placement Test. This is designed to give you a general idea of your level. Take the test, and look at your results. It will show you where you “re doing well, and which aspects of the exam you need to focus on more.
Don’t forget to use the reference sections at the back of the Student’s Book. These Include:
- Grammar Reference, which you should refer to before you do the Grammarbank sections in
- Speaking Reference, which you should look at if you have any problems with Speaking
Writing Guide, which gives you information about the different writing tasks you might be | asked to do in the exam
- 8 Writing Planners, which you should complete BEFORE you do each Writing Exam Practice task
The Bandscore Booster is a workbook which provides additional help with Vocabulary |Generally, you should do the section in the Student ‘s Book before you do the related section in the Bandscore Booster. There is one exception, though. |With Exam Practice Reading in the Bandscore Booster, you have a choice.
You can either do the Vocabulary work on the reading text BEFORE you do the exam tasks in the Student s Book, or you can do them AFTER. We recommend that students who are confident about reading should do them after. Students who are less confident about answering questions on a long text should do them before they attempt the Exam Practice tasks
The Student ‘s Book CD – ROM contains all the recordings for listening activities in the Student’ s Book in easy – to – use MP3 format There is an additional Audio CD for listening activities in the Bandscore Booster.
There ‘s also an interactive content. On this, youll find:
- the Self – Study Guide (see below)
- the Pronunciation Lab (see below).
- a quiz to help you become familiar with the IELTS exam
- one complete IELTS practice test, with answers and explanations
- examples of IELTS answer sheets
- the Student’s Book answer key with explanations, model answers and audioscripts
Self – Study Guide
This is for students studying on their own without a teacher. It consists of two different elements:
- video clips – the authors walk you through the course, giving you immediate advice,
- text pop – ups – written guidance on how to approach specific exercises.
Wherever you see the gray, numbered CD – ROM icon next to an exercise, there is a related numbered link in the Self – Study Guide.
- This section of the CD – ROM contains exercises that have been specially designed to help you with pronunciation, depending on your first language. Most of the problematic areas of English pronunciation have been included.
- The feature is interactive – allowing you to not only hear the correct pronunciation, but also allowing you to record yourself and compare your efforts. There is a purple CD – ROM icon at the top of every Speaking section, reminding you to visit the Pronunciation Lab.
- We sincerely hope you enjoy using this course, and that it helps you prepare for the exam. Good luck with your studies. We hope you get a very high IELTS Band Score. Malcolm Mann & Steve Taylore – Knowles
- So sánh TOEIC với TOEFL và IELTS
- Tài liệu Mozilge New TOEIC Actual Test Part 5, 6
- Cách học tốt TOEFL IBT and TOEIC, IELTS tiếng Anh
II. Download IELTS for Academic purpose fap book
Các bạn có thể xem sơ lược về mỗi past của ebook IELTS for Academic purpose fap book dưới đây nhé.
Link download trọn bộ IELTS for Academic purpose fap book tại đây:
Chúc các bạn download ebook thành công và luyện tập hiệu quả.