Với Describe your Dream job là một dạng chủ đề dưới IELTS Speaking Part 2, chủ đề này cũng mang ý nghĩa tương tự Talk about your Future Plan . Tùy vào nội dung dưới hình bạn muốn kể tới mà chủ đề của nghi vấn sẽ thay đổi theo. Vì thế, bạn thiết yếu vốn từ vựng tốt cũng như những cách phát triển và hệ thống ý một cách hiệu quả để câu giải đáp của bạn đạt được điểm tối đa.
Trong bài viết ngày hôm nay, tuhocielts.vn sẽ tổng hợp các bài viết về chủ đề Describe Your Dream Job cho các bạn những cấu trúc, từ vựng và bài dòng sample cho đề Describe your Dream job nhé!
Hôm nay hãy cùng tuhocielts.vn tìm hiểu về Describe Your Dream Job – IELTS Speaking nhé!
Cấu trúc câu với chủ đề Describe your dream job
Cấu trúc câu với Describe your dream job
- I have always wanted to become………….
- …………… is what I find intriguing and fascinating.
- I’d say ………….is the company that I’d love to work for.
- To be able to be …………., I need…………..
Muốn đạt “dream job” thì việc nắm giữ một tấm bằng ngoại ngữ – IELTS là hoàn toàn cần thiết. Hãy tận dụng khoảng thời gian nghỉ nhà tránh dịch Corona này để theo đuổi mục tiêu IELTS của mình nhé!
Bài mẫu 01: Describe Your Dream Job – Speaking Part 2
You know, I have always wanted to become an author of fantasy novels ever since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I was hyperlexic; you know, I knew how to read at the age of 5, and when I was 6, I devoured 200-page novels on a monthly basis.
The art of discourse always fascinates me. – oh how I love the way writers shape and mould landscapes, anecdotes, mysteries or urban legends into beautifully and logically written lines. Dragons and dungeons run in my vein, and all too often I find myself sleep-talking about wizards and witchcrafts.
Back when I was still naïve, I thought all writers were rolling in money. Just look at how J.K Rowling earned easy money by sitting comfortably at a café, doing nothing but scribble on her notes! However, when I get older, I realized that I was dead wrong. There can only be one J. K. Rowling out there, and it takes years of practice, blood and tears to become a brilliant writer.
Although I failed to realise my dream as a fantasy writer, I do write short stories in my leisure time. Come and visit my Facebook if you want to read mine!
Bài viết được theo dõi nhiều nhất:
- Tổng hợp bài mẫu IETLS Writing task 1 mới nhất 2020 từ thầy Simon
- Bài mẫu IELTS Writing Task 1 và 2 ngày 06-06-2020
- Tổng hợp đề IELTS Writing 2020 – có bài mẫu chi tiết
- Knee-high to a grasshopper / ni-haɪ tu ə ˈgræsˌhɑpər / (idiom): còn rất nhỏ
- Hyperlexic /ˈhaɪpə(r)leksɪk/ (adj): chỉ trẻ em có khả năng đọc sớm
- Devour /dɪˈvaʊə(r)/ (v): đọc ngấu nghiến
- The art of discourse / ði ɑrt ʌv ˈdɪskɔrs/ (n): nghệ thuật của ngôn từ
- Mould /məʊld/ (v): đóng thành khuôn, tạo hình
- Anecdote/ˈænɪkˌdəʊt/ (n): mẩu chuyện
- Urban legend / ˈɜrbən ˈlɛʤənd/ (n): những câu chuyện huyền bí truyền miệng
- Witchcraft /ˈwɪtʃˌkrɑːft/ (n): trò phù thủy
- Rolling in money / ˈroʊlɪŋ ɪn ˈmʌni / (idiom): giàu nứt đố đổ vách, rất giàu
- Scribble /ˈskrɪb(ə)l/ (v): viết nguệch ngoạc
- Dead wrong (adj): hoàn toàn sai
Từ vựng hay chủ đề Describe your dream job
- Dream job: Công việc mơ ước;
- Event manager: Quản lý sự kiện;
- Conference: Hội nghị;
- Concert: Buổi hòa nhạc;
- Intriguing, Fascinating: Hào hứng, hấp dẫn;
- Flexible: Linh hoạt;
- Dynamic: Năng động;
- Behind-the-scene: Hậu trường;
- Procedure: Quá trình;
- Mega event: Những sự kiện lớn;
- Qualification: Bằng cấp;
- Well-organized: Ngăn nắp;
- Adversity: Sự khó khăn;
- Efficiently: Một cách hiệu quả;
- Error-free: Không mắc sai lầm.
Bài mẫu 02: chủ đề Describe your dream job
Bài mẫu Describe your dream job
I must admit that my dream job has nothing to do with the current job I am doing. I have always wanted to become an event manager for any kind of event from a conference to a concert. The process of planning and preparing for an event is what I find intriguing and fascinating.
I’d probably enjoy working and being trained in such a flexible and dynamic environment that is the event industry. I would like to get to know the behind-the-scene procedure of creating from a small to a mega event. In Saigon, there are a lot of amazing event companies but If I could choose, I’d say Gem Center is the company that I’d love to work for.
To be able to be an event manager, I need two things: a qualification in event management and working experience. My bachelor degree is Tourism and Event Management so I only need to have more competent working experience in this field to get into the position where I can be hired as an event manager. An event manager is a highly well-organized person who can handle adversity efficiently so I will need to improve at that part too.
Creating an error-free and successful event is my dream and I’m trying so hard to get to that position where I am competent to work in that position. Thank you for listening!
Các từ vựng và cấu trúc câu tại trên là nguồn tài liệu tham khảo vô cùng hiệu quả cho một số bạn có thể dùng không chỉ với chủ đề Describe your Dream job mà còn nhiều chủ đề khác dưới bài thi IELTS Speaking. Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số chủ đề khác ở chuyên mục IELTS Speaking nhé!
Câu trả lời mẫu Speaking IELTS Part 1, 2, 3 Topic: Work/Job
Chào một số bạn, hôm nay cô share các bài loại dính líu đến IELTS Speaking bao gồm cả 3 Part với topic dính líu đến Work/Job . Các bạn đang đi làm có thể tham khảo để luyện thi IELTS cấp tốc, khi đi thi nếu gặp topic này thì áp dụng ngay, dễ ăn điểm trọn vẹn
IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions topic Work/Job
1. Do you work or study?
Well, I have just finished college and currently I’m working as a freelance copywriter. This is what I love to do ever since I was a college student. I have a passion for digital marketing, and how blessed I am to have a job that gives me pay cheques and the freedom to create, without having to spend days in an office.
2. Is that a popular job in your country?
I don’t really know. I suppose marketing is a popular choice in general, but not a lot of people can develop a passion for copywriting since they think it can be a dull job. In that case, I don’t really blame them though, because having to create similar contents for days can be quite monotonous.
3. Are there anything special about your job?
As I have mentioned earlier, what I love about my job the most is that it gives me the freedom to create. Unlike many other office work, I don’t have to spend an entire day in my office, which is pretty cool. My boss, who is very intuitive, actually encourages me to go outside to find inspirations for my work.
4. Is there another type of job you would like to do?
Besides this, ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamt of becoming a writer, like J.K Rowling, you know. I think literature is one of the strongest media that can reflect all aspects of life. Journalism sounds great too, but I have never been good at photography, so writing books is probably the only other job I would want to do.
5. Would you recommend your current job to other people?
Yes, I would recommend it to everybody who is majoring in Business in general. Copywriting can be stressful sometimes, but I believe that it can foster your creativity and imagination to a large extent. If you’re good enough, you can be the trend setter for almost anything in the market.
Từ vựng hay:
- Freelance(adj): làm tự do
- Have / develop a passion for sth: có đam mê cho điều gì
- Give sb pay cheques: cho ai thu nhập
- Monotonous(adj): một màu, chán nản
- Intuitive(adj): thấu hiểu
- Dream of sth: mơ ước điều gì
- Medium (n): phương tiện truyền tải
- Reflect (v): phản ánh
- Foster creativity and imagination: nuôi dưỡng sự sáng tạo và trí tưởng tượng
- Trend setter: người dẫn đầu xu hướng
6. Do you work or study?
Well, for the past couple of years, I’ve been working for [ABC Company] as a [a job’s title], which is among the top 10 listed firms in my country. In fact, this is my first job ever & I love it so much, and I think it’s a very interesting, yet challenging line of work. Currently I’m working really hard to contribute to the success of this prestigious company.
7. Why did you choose your job?
I am really into[……], and I always believe that I was born for [……]. My dream is to be a successful […..] one day.
8. What do you like about your job?/ Why did you choose to do that type of work?
Answer: I guess it’s mainly because of the job flexibility & my passion for journalism. To be more specific, this job offers me alternatives to the typical nine-to-five work schedule, enabling me to find a better balance between work and life. Besides, this job gives me opportunities to pursue my dream to become a journalist down the road.
Answer: Well I guess the thing I like most about this job is the salary. I make what I’d consider is a lucrative income, which means not only is it enough to cover my bills, but there’s also some extra to spend on whatever I want. So on payday, I often treat myself to a meal at a high-end restaurant or splurge on a nice shirt.
- Lucrative income: Thu nhập sinh lời
- High-end: the most sophisticated, and typically the most expensive product in a line: tinh vi nhất và thường đắt nhất, hiểu nghĩa cao cấp.
- Splurge on something: to spend a lot of money on someone or something: ý hiểu để chi tiêu rất nhiều tiền vào một ai đó hoặc một cái gì đó.
9. What do you dislike about your job?
Sometimes I feel dead tired when sitting in front of a computer screen all day long to deal with overwhelming workload. I mean, I’ve led a sedentary lifestyle which really exerts a negative effect on my physical & mental health & I have had a very hectic schedule, which always keeps me up to my ears in deadlines. Down the road I am yearning for a job that involves dealing with people & makes me feel less stressful.
Nếu bạn đang gặp khó khăn trong quá trình ôn luyện thi IELTS sắp tới
Hãy tham khảo ngay 07 khóa học IELTS VIETOP nhé!
Ngoài ra Ưu đãi Voucher 1.000.000đ cho bạn học đăng kí tư vấn TẠI ĐÂY
- Dead tired: exhausted ( Mệt mỏi, kiệt sức)
- All day long: during the entire day (cả ngày dài, suốt cả ngày)
- Overwhelming: very intense (Áp đảo, rất mãnh liệt)
- Sedentary lifestyle: a type of lifestyle with little or no physical activity (Lối sống ít vận động, chỉ một loại lối sống với ít hoặc không có hoạt động thể chất)
- Hectic: busy (ý chỉ bận rộn)
- Up to my ears in something: busy doing something (ý chỉ bận rộn để làm điều gì)
- Down the road: in the future (thành ngữ ý chỉ trong tương lai)
- Yearn for: to feel a powerful desire for something (để cảm thấy một mong muốn mạnh mẽ cho một cái gì đó)
10. Is there some other kind of work you would rather do?
Answer: Actually, I don’t think I’m able to dedicate myself to any other job rather than this one. In fact, to me it’s the experiences and opportunities I can gain that really matters.
To dedicate to Sth: devote (time or effort) to a particular task or purpose ( ý chỉ cống hiến (thời gian hoặc công sức) cho một nhiệm vụ hoặc mục đích cụ thể)
11. Where do you want to see yourself in 10 years?
Answer: Well, this question pops into my mind from time to time, but to be honest, I have never managed to have an answer for it. I reckon that 10 years is such a long time and anything could happen, so it is hard to tell from now.
12. Do you miss being a student?
Answer: I surely will miss my student life once I get involve in the workplace. For me I think when I’m a student, at least I have someone guide me, whereas at work mostly you must guide yourself. The academic environment appears to be a comfort zone for me, while I’m sure I’ll struggle with fitting in the working environment.
- To get involve in: to become a part of (an organization) nghĩa là để tham gia vào, trở thành một phần của một tổ chức, cơ quan.
- To fit in: to become suitable or appropriate for Sth or S nghĩa là để phù hợp với, để trở thành phù hợp hoặc thích hợp cho Sth hoặc SO.
13. What do you do after work?
Answer: I normally cook dinner, relax and walk my dog. Depending on my schedule, I might have plans with friends to meet for a coffee or shopping. In summer I go to the beach for a couple of hours then return home to cook dinner.
Một số câu hỏi khác cần chú ý:
- Would you like to change your job in the future?
- What would you change about your job?
- Do you prefer working alone or with others? Why?
- How many hours do you work each day?
- Do you have to work with other people?
IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topic Job/Work
Describe your idea of making a good first impression in a job interview.
You should say:
- why it is important.
- is it important to make a good last impression as well
- what ways would you do it in your job interview
- and explain how to make a good first impression in a job interview.
Band 8 Sample Answer:
It’s of common sense that most people at my age are now seeking for good job opportunity. Thus, I have to get to know how to leave a good first impression in a job interview. Today, I would like to share with you some of my knowledge about this topic.
In a professional situation, the first impressions are significantly important. Most job interviews don’t last more than 45 minutes. In such a short period of time, from those who don’t know anything about ourselves, we have to persuade them that we are qualified enough for the position we applied for. Thus, a good first impression can help to increase the success rate in our application process.
There are many things a candidate can do create positive first impression. You may choose following some among these tips or all of them, such as arriving on time for the interview, dressing formally, use appropriate ways of behavior and communications.
Besides, there are some noted points that you should pay much attention to like job description, company information which you acquired through researches. By going through the required tasks and skills for the vacancy, company’s culture or giving some suggestions to improve productivity of the tasks you might be in charge of when you take that position can help you stand out from other candidate. For me, I would choose to follow all tips above.
Apart from first impression, I strongly believe that last impressions are important as well. Often we are not accepted immediately in the interview. Recruiting team will have to take into account all candidates’ performances during the interview to choose the most suitable ones for the position. Therefore, good first impression only is not enough, we have to build good relationship with recruiters by making good last impression, too. By doing so, we showed our respect to recruiters and the job we apply for.
Being in a job interview is not an enjoyable experience. However, we have to get through it to pursue our dream jobs. Thus, we should prepare well enough for occasions like that.
- be of common sense: something are widely known (ý chỉ độ phổ biến chung, một cái gì đó được biết đến rộng rãi)
Ex: The fact that “the sun rises in the east and set in the west” is of common sense.
- go through: study carefully about ( ý chỉ học hành, nghiên cứu cẩn thận về)
Ex: Collins went through every legal book she could find.
- vacancy: a job that no one is doing and is available for someone new to do ( ý chỉ vị trí tuyển dụng)
Ex: There is a vacancy for a shop assistant on Saturdays.
- stand out: to be much better than other similar things or people ( ý chỉ nổi bật, tốt hơn nhiều so với những thứ hoặc những thứ tương tự khác)
Ex: We had lots of good applicants for the job, but one stood out from the rest.
- take into account: to consider or remember something when judging a situation
Ex: A good architect takes into account the building’s surroundings.
- get through: to manage to deal with a difficult situation (vượt qua, ý chỉ để quản lý đối phó với một tình huống khó khăn)
Ex: I just have to get through the first five minutes of my speech, and then I’ll be fine.
Other similar topics: Describe the job you would most like to have
You should say:
- what this job would be
- where you would work
- which qualifications you would need and
- explain why you would like to have this job most.
IELTS Speaking Part 3 Questions topic Job/Work
1. Which jobs would you say are most respected in your country?
Answer: Well, I have never thought about this, but I reckon that professional careers such as the fields of law, education, and medicine may be the most highly-acclaimed ones. It is mainly because of the fact that people working in these fields can easily earn lucrative income compared to others.
2. Some people say it’s better to work for yourself than be employed by a company. What’s your opinion?
Answer: Well, I used to be a full time employee & felt very stressful. To be specific, most of the time, I had a hectic schedule & was up to ears in heavy workloads to meet deadlines. Therefore, although running my own business is really challenging, I do feel far more comfortable with it.
3. What changes in employment have there been in recent years in your country?
Answer: As far as I know, more and more people, especially the young generations are involved in setting up their own businesses. Thus, the “start-up” community is now more alive than ever, especially tech startups.
4. What are some of the important things a candidate should find out before accepting a job?
Answer: Well, this is an interesting question. If I were offered a job, I would definitely go through the company’s compensation package such as salary, allowances, maternity or paternity leave, insurance, pension plans, vacations, etc. Also, I’d need to know about my area of responsibilities so that I can make sure that I will not be overwhelmed with heavy workloads down the road.
Trên đây là các câu trả lời mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 1,2,3 về topic Work/Job và 2 bài mẫu Describe Your Dream Job do tuhocielts.vn tổng hợp thêm từ nguồn Google.com. Các bạn có thể tham khảo và chuẩn bị cho bài nói của mình tốt nhất nhé!