Talk about your favorite season là một chủ đề khá phổ biến và thường được hỏi trong phần thi IELTS Speaking Part 2. Vì thế, bạn thiết yếu vốn từ vựng tốt cũng như những cách phát triển và hệ thống ý một cách hiệu quả để câu giải đáp của bạn đạt được điểm tối đa. Trong bài viết ngày hôm nay, Tuhocielts.vn sẽ giới thiệu cho các bạn các cấu trúc, từ vựng và bài mẫu sample cho đề Talk about your favorite season nhé!
1. Cấu trúc câu & từ vựng dùng cho Talk about your favorite season
1.1. Cấu trúc câu với Talk about your favorite season
- Ho Chi Minh city only has two distinctive seasons which are the rainy and the dry season.
- I would say ……..is my favorite season.
- ………… in ………..usually starts in …….. and ends in………. every year.
- During this period, it will ……………
- you can experience……………during this season.
- This season is far different from the the other season.
- That’s the reason why I’ve chosen ……….. as my favorite one compare to the dry season.
- It’s also the season of a lot of my favorite…………
1.2. Từ vựng dùng với Talk about your favorite season
- Distinctive: Đặc biệt;
- Rainy season: Mùa mưa;
- Dry season: Mùa khô;
- Sunshine: Nắng mặt trời;
- Temperature: Nhiệt độ;
- Slippery: Trơn trợt;
- Dangerous: Nguy hiểm;
- Cautious: Cẩn thận;
- Raincoat: Áo mưa;
- Commute: Sự đi lại;
- Scorching: Thiêu đốt;
- Restless: Bồn chồn;
- Moist: Ẩm;
- Lively: Sống động;
- Durian: Sầu riêng;
- Avocado: Bơ;
- Mango: Xoài;
- Longan: Trái nhãn.
Ngoài ra bạn có thể xem thêm những chủ đề liên quan dưới đây nhé:
- Talk about your hometown
- Talk about your hobby
- Talk about your high school
- Talk about Tet holiday
- Talk about your favorite tv propram
- Describe your house
- Talk about your favorite singer
- Talk about your favorite music
- Talk about your favorite animal
2. Bài mẫu với chủ đề Talk about your favorite season
Describe your favourite season in your country.
You should say:
- When that season is
- What the weather is like at that time of year
- How that season is different from other seasons
=> And why it is your favourite season
Ho Chi Minh city only has two distinctive seasons which are the rainy and the dry season. I would say the former is my favorite one. The rainy season in Saigon usually starts in May and ends in late November every year.
During this period, although it will rain heavily almost every afternoon, the rain is short and clear quickly. Sometimes, you can experience sunshine and rain at the same time while the sky is still blue. Because of the rain, the temperature is a lot cooler and the air is clean and clear. The street is a bit slippery and dangerous because of that so everyone has to be cautious. Also, people has to bring their own raincoat during their commute.
This season is far different from the the dry season. Usually, dry season in Saigon is extremely scorching with temperature rises up to 40 °C and almost has no rain whatsoever. That’s the reason why I’ve chosen rainy season as my favorite one compare to the dry season.
I become very restless during the dry season due to the heat, moist air and skin problems. However, as soon as rainy season comes, everything’s relaxed because of the fresh air and rainy water while plants and trees look more lively. It’s also the season of a lot of my favorite fruits such as durian, avocado, mango and longan. Thank you for listening!
Đây là một chủ đề thường xuyên xuất hiện trong đề thi IELTS Speaking. Và nếu đang luyện thi IELTS, Bạn có thể tham khảo IELTS Cấp tốc để trau dồi thêm vốn từ vựng, idioms, cấu trúc hay, … để phần thi của mình được điểm như mong đợi nhé.
Today, I am going to tell you about my favourite season. Honestly, I love all the seasons but I think my favourite is spring. Usually, it starts at the end of December in our country and lasts till the middle of March.
The weather in Vietnam is the best during spring because you will not suffer from the excessive heat of summer or the freezing wind of winter. The temperature is tolerable both day and night. One of the best things about spring is that, during this poetic season, nature displays itself in beautiful green and flowers are noticed everywhere. Fruit trees, such as cherry and apricot trees are in full blossom, and colourful flowers such as daffodils and marigolds bloom in parks and gardens.
The sounds of spring are wonderful too. A typical spring day will begin when some birds start their morning chorus as they look for a mate. We also celebrate Tet, one of the most anticipated holidays by the Vietnamese people. This is an occasion for pilgrimages, family reunions and many festivals. Parties full of delicious traditional dishes are the main theme for the whole holiday of Tet.
I am of the opinion that different kinds of weather can affect people’s health. Even among those in the prime of health, an excessively hot or cold day can lead to illness or injury, let alone the elderly, who can be more susceptible to extreme weather conditions. Weather can also make a huge impact on people’s lives. Obviously, the weather dictates what you are going to wear for the day, often depending on the time of year. Also, winter snow storms in Western countries can cancel school or make your morning commute a hassle.
- suffer from: be badly affected by
- excessive: greater than what seems reasonable or appropriate
- tolerable: moderate, acceptable
- in full blossom: with the flowers fully open
- morning chorus: early morning bird songs
- pilgrimage: a journey to a holy place for religious reasons
- in the prime of: in the best, most successful, most productive stage
- susceptible: very likely to be influenced, harmed or affected
- dictate: decide, determine
- hassle: irritating inconvenience
Tham khảo các bài viết liên quan:
- Talk about your favorite film harry potter
- Talk about your favorite sport badminton
- Talk about your favorite leisure activity
- Talk about your favorite book
- Talk about your favorite food
- Talk about your favorite means of transport
- Talk about your favorite sport football
- Talk about your favorite hobby
Các từ vựng và cấu trúc câu ở trên là nguồn tài liệu tham khảo vô cùng hiệu quả cho bạn có thể dùng không chỉ với chủ đề talk about your favorite season mà còn nhiều chủ đề khác trong bài thi IELTS Speaking. Bạn có thể tham khảo thêm một số chủ đề khác ở chuyên mục IELTS Speaking của Tuhocielts.vn nhé!