Một số cấu trúc rất thông dụng và dễ nhớ trong tiếng Anh!
Các bạn ghi chú vào nhé!
1. S + V+ too + adj/adv + (for someone) + to do something (quá….để cho ai làm gì…)
Ex: This structure is too easy for you to remember.
He ran too fast for me to follow.
2. S + V + so + adj/ adv + that +S + V (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
Ex: This box is so heavy that I cannot take it.
He speaks so soft that we can’t hear anything.
3. It + V + such + (a/an) + N(s) + that + S +V (quá… đến nỗi mà…)
Ex: It is such a heavy box that I cannot take it.
They are such interesting books that I cannot ignore them at all.
4. S + V + adj/ adv + enough + (for someone) + to do something. (Đủ… cho ai đó làm gì…)
Ex: She is old enough to get married.
They are intelligent enough for me to teach them English.
5. Have/ get + something + done (VpII) (nhờ ai hoặc thuê ai làm gì…)
Ex: I had my hair cut yesterday.
I’d like to have my shoes repaired.