Động vật có ở khắp mọi nơi quanh trái đất. Các câu hỏi về động vật luôn được yêu thích cả trên Tivi, báo đài, mạng xã hội hay trong cả bài thi IELTS Speaking. Cùng xem có các từ vựng độc lạ nào được sử dụng để nói về động vật – Animal trong bài thi IELTS – Talk about your favorite animal dưới đây có cả từ vựng nhé.
1. Từ vựng chủ đề Talk about your favorite Animal
- animal (n): động vật, loài vật
- herbivore (n): động vật ăn cỏ
- carnivore (n): động vật ăn thịt
- omnivore (n): động vật ăn tạp
- species (n): giống loài
- aquatic animal (n): động vật sống trong nước
- marine species (n): loài sinh vật biển
- freshwater species (n): loài nước ngọt
- brackish water species (n): loài sống tại nước lợ
- terrestrial animal (n): loài sinh vật trên cạn
- habitat (n): sinh cảnh
- biology (n): sinh học
- organism (n): sinh vật
- biodiversity (n): đa dạng sinh học
- vertebrate (n/adj): động vật có xương sống
- fishes (n): loài cá
- birds (n): loài chim
- mammals (n): động vật có vú
- amphibians (n): động vật lưỡng cư
- reptiles (n): loài bò sát
- invertebrate (n/adj): động vật không xương sống
- insects (n): côn trùng
- crusteceans (n): loài giáp xác
- corals (n): san hô
- molluscs (n): loài nhuyễn thể
- arachnids (n): loài nhện
- worms (n): loài giun
- prey (n): con mồi
- predator (n): kẻ săn mồi
- food chain (n): chuỗi thức ăn
- pet (n): vật nuôi
- owner (n): chủ sở hữu
- breed (n): giống, chiếc
- domestic (adj): dưới nhà
- wild (adj): hoang dã
2. Frequent questions and answers
1. Do you like Animals?
To be honest, I only like friendly Animals such as dogs, cats and birds. I consider them human’s friends and keeping them as pets will help me release my negative emotions.
2. What’s your favourite Animal? Why?
Dogs, definitely. I am actually raising two dogs at present. Whenever I head back home from work, they are waiting to welcome me at the door. Also, they make me feel better when I’m down in the dumps. That’s why I love dogs.
Mong rằng chủ đề Talk About Your Favorite Animal giúp bạn ôn thi IELTS tốt nhất
Hãy cùng xem ngay các khóa học uy tín chất lượng tại TPHCM giúp ích cho bạn
Ngoài ra: Tặng Voucher giảm giá ngay cho bạn học đăng kí tư vấn miễn phí TẠI ĐÂY
3. Are people in your country fond of Animals?
Actually no. It’s sad to admit but this is the truth. Instead of loving Animals, most Vietnamese people enjoy torturing them and taking photos to show other people or put on Facebook to get satisfaction.
4. What kinds of Animals as a pet do the people have in your country?
Just like other countries in the world, we tend to keep dogs and cats as companions. This is because these Animals are tame and easy to live with humans.
5. Do you think cities are suitable places for keeping a pet?
I don’t think so. This is because cities are areas of bumper to bumper traffic and heaps of construction, causing harm to pets’ health, and they are likely to face road accidents or a lack of playing space.
6. Do children in your country like Animals?
Yes. Vietnamese children are keen on playing with Animals, especially dogs and cats, which are so friendly and have soft fur. They can hug and stroke these pets.
7. What kind of Animals do you think children like?
I think it really depends on their personality. I can’t say for sure. For the most part, children love dogs and cats since they can play and roam about with them. Some children, however, adore birds because of their beautiful voice. Also, there are some who always enjoy teasing or hurting Animals.
8. What was your favourite Animal when you were a child?
I was a big fan of dogs. If my memories serve me right, I used to play with a neighbour’s dog called Kiki whenever my parents got into an argument. That was a way I chose to escape from the uncomfortable situation. For this reason, I love dogs so much and now I own a dog with the same name.
9. Did you have any pets when you were a child?
Unfortunately, no. My parents didn’t allow me to keep a pet as they were worried that I could be bitten by them.
10 What do you think are the benefits of a child having a pet?
Well, there is a wide range of benefits for children if they have a pet. The most obvious advantage is that they can learn how to show love to other Animals by hugging or stroking them. In addition, they could probably take responsibility for some household chores by feeding their pet or taking it for a walk.
11. If you have children in the future, will you allow them to keep a pet?
Yes, of course. I suppose keeping a pet is beneficial to a child’s development. By living side by side with them, pets can become their friend and give them emotional support.
12. Why do some people keep pets at home?
Well, there are a number of reasons, but I think the most important one is having a pet is like having a comforting companion. They can help relieve stress and cheer people up when they are upset or tired. That is why many people treat pets, such as cats or dogs, as a member of the family.
14. What kinds of Animals do you like?
I am into all kinds of birds. For me, they are beautiful and lovely creatures. In fact, some of them may be naughty, but watching their behavior can be something really relaxing to do.
14. Have you ever had a pet before?
I used to have a bulldog. You know, it was a present from one of my buddies. I had had it for more than a year before it was stolen. Since then, I have never wanted to have any pet again as the feeling of losing something you love dearly is terrible.
15. Do you like to see Animals in the zoo?
To be honest, I have to say “no’” because I always feel sorry for Animals that are kept in the cages. Although they are well looked after and are provided with food, they don’t have the freedom like living in their natural habitat.
16. What is the most popular Animal in Vietnam?
Well, it is dogs, perhaps. In the countryside, each household typically has a dog to watch their house as dogs usually bark when they see strangers. In the cities, many people, especially the young, do not hesitate to spend money on buying a dog and take care of them like babies.
Xem thêm gợi ý về các topic cùng chuyên mục:
- Chủ đề Talk about your favorite sport badminton
- Chủ đề Talk about your favorite kind of music
- Chủ đề Talk about your favorite leisure activity
3. Gợi ý giải đáp câu hỏi của chủ đề Animals
Dưới đây là các cách diễn đạt được sử dụng trong IELTS Speaking khi nói về Động vật – Animals:
- to be kept: được giữ lại
Cats were kept as pets because they are friendly and good companions.
- to be caged: bị nhốt
- to be tamed: được thuần hóa
- to be stuffed: bị nhồi bông
Hi vọng những chia sẻ bài viết Talk about your favorite Animal trên sẽ giúp ích cho bạn trong bài thi IELTS. Chúc bạn thành công!