- 10[tips] bí quyết làm bài thi IELTS Speaking hiệu quả đạt điểm cao
- 3 Điểm lưu ý về Speaking khi thi IELTS
- Tải sách Mat Clark – IELTS Speaking miễn phí
- IELTS speaking band description: Fashion & Clothes
A. Các câu hỏi chủ đề Talk about your hometown
Câu hỏi 1: Where is your hometown?
I was born and raised in Ho Chi Minh city which is located in the Southern part of Vietnam. It is a metropolitan area with millions of dwellers. As a matter of fact, I believe it is the most populated city in Vietnam.
Câu hỏi 2: Can you describe a little bit about your hometown?
Ho Chi Minh City is your typical metropolitan city. The city is open 24-7, and is home to many cafes and restaurants serving food from all around the world. The traffic is dizzying and life happens at full-speed. It has all the entertainment services young people look for. Entertainment centers as well as beautiful landscapes in this city could be easily be found.
Câu hỏi 3: What do you like most about your hometown?
I like the city’s dynamic lifestyle: young and busy. It attracts me and people from every walks of life thanks to its open atmosphere, a practical attitude, a mix culture, a rapid rhythm….the city never sleeps. This city provides everyone so many opportunities to build up their careers, especially young people who want to build a brilliant social position.
Câu hỏi 4: Would you prefer to live somewhere else? (Why)?
For the moment, I am quite happy living here, but sometimes I really want to live in a place with a lower cost of living and leisurely pace of life. Ho Chi Minh City always makes me get in the rat race which sometimes annoys me because I prefer a sense of community. That is why I usually close down a weekend, and visit some places on the outskirt of the city like Vung Tau.
Câu hỏi 5: Does your hometown have a lot of tourist?
Definitely yes, not only a busy and vibrant city, Ho Chi Minh city has a lot of tourist attractions which are really worth coming. Thanks to convenient bus routes, I can get tourists to travel around where I live. Visitors will be really keen on activities in the heart of the city such as the fair, art exhibition, and so on.
B. Các từ vựng hay chủ đề Talk about your hometown
- Cost of living: chi phí sinh hoạt;
- Pace of life: nhịp sống;
- Poverty: sự nghèo nàn;
- Amenities: tiện nghi;
- The rat race (idiom): cuộc sống quá bận rộn;
- Atmosphere: không khí;
- Rush hour: giờ cao điểm;
- Pollution: sự ô nhiễm môi trường;
- Public transport: phương tiện công cộng;
- Overcrowding: quá tải;
- Sense of community: ý thức cộng đồng;
- Residential area: khu dân cư;
- Outskirts: ngoại ô;
- Inner city: khu vực nội thành;
- Heart of the city: trung tâm thành phố;
- Neighbourhood: khu vực lân cận;
- Housing estate: khu vực quy hoạch thành khu dân cư;
- Industrial zone: khu công nghiệp;
- Suburbs: vùng ngoại ô;
- Rich natural resources: tài nguyên thiên nhiên dồi dào;
- Go shopping, go sight-seeing: đi mua sắm, đi tham quan;
- It’s historic but modern at the same time: nó vừa cổ kính nhưng cũng vừa hiện đại;
- The hustle and bustle of city life: sự tấp nập và hối hả của cuộc sống thành phố;
- Fantastic public transport system (buses, commuter trains, subway systems,…): hệ thống giao thông công cộng tuyệt vời (xe buýt, xe lửa chở khách, hệ thống xe điện ngầm,…);
- Famous tourist destinations: các điểm đến du lịch nổi tiếng;
- Much higher/lower living costs: chi phí sống cao/thấp hơn nhiều;
- The pace of life is faster/slower: nhịp điệu cuộc sống nhanh hơn/chậm hơn;
- The people are more laid back and friendly: con người thư thả và thân thiện hơn.
Key tìm kiếm trên Google.com
talk about your hometown;describe your hometown;your hometown;talk about hometown;tell me about your hometown;hometown ielts;describe your hometown hcm city;can you describe your hometown;speaking about hometown;hometown;where is your hometown;talk about your city;talk about my hometown;your hometown topic;topic your hometown;ielts speaking part 1 hometown;
hometown ielts speaking;ielts speaking hometown;speaking hometown;hometown speaking;topic hometown ielts speaking part 1;tell about your hometown;talk about your home town;bài nói ielts về hometown;hometown ielts speaking part 1;describe hometown;speaking ielts hometown;can you tell me about your hometown;chủ đề hometown;describe your hometown ielts;describing your hometown;describe my hometown;hometown topic ielts speaking;can you describe your town or village to me;can you tell me a little bit about your hometown;hometown: ielts;talking about hometown;ielts speaking about hometown;ielts hometown;ielts topic hometown;
topic talk about your hometown;describe a hometown;talk about your hometown ielts;
what do you like about your hometown;topic hometown – ielts speaking part 1;
ielts speaking topic hometown;speaking part 1 hometown;describe about your hometown;
câu hỏi prefer;where is your hometown trả lời;describe ho chi minh city ielts;
topic my hometown;do you like your hometown;what is your hometown;
what is your hometown like;ielts hometown speaking;từ vựng chủ đề hometown;các câu hỏi thường gặp trong ielts speaking part 1;hometown speaking part 1;where is your hometown?;speaking chủ đề hometown;speaking about your hometown;describe hometown ielts speaking;speaking ielts part 1 hometown;câu hỏi về hometown;ielts speaking part 1 topic hometown;ielts speaking hometown part 1;what do you like about your hometown?;hometown topic for ielts speaking;describe danang city ielts;câu hỏi với prefer;hometown cartoon;tell about hometown;can you describe your hometown?;
where is your hometown located;describe your town;what do you like most about your hometown;what is your hometown like?;talking about your hometown;what are the people like in your hometown;talk about your favorite food – ielts;talk about your town;talking about your city;
hometown speaking ielts;ielts speaking part 2 hometown;where is your hometown ielts speaking;
describe your hometown ielts speaking part 2;hometown ielts part 1;hometown ielts speaking part 2;where are your hometown;where is your hometown ielts;how to talk about your hometown;tell me about your town;describe your hometown ielts speaking;how to talk about hometown;ielts describe your hometown;where’s your hometown;