Xin chào các bạn đọc đến với website tuhocielts.vn chuyên cung cấp các tài liệu học IELTS miễn phí đến với độc giả và bạn tự học luyện thi IELTS tại nhà. Chúng tôi cập nhật tài liệu chính thống từ tailieu.vn và nhiều website tải có phí khác. Tuy nhiên đến với tuhocielts.vn bạn hoàn toàn được tải miễn phí những tài liệu này từ chúng tôi. Hôm nay bài này nói về tự học IELTS Speaking nhé
100 topics cho IELTS speaking – Chúng tôi mong muốn đem đến những tài liệu tốt nhất cho các bạn đỡ mất phí từ các website khác mà tại đây bạn hoàn toàn miễn phí.
Nếu thấy có lợi ích hãy lưu lại link website và chia sẻ đến với bạn bè nhé.
- Xem thêm:
- Tổng hợp các chủ đề bài thi IELTS Speaking Part 3
- 30 Topic Related Vocabulary for IELTS Speaking part 3 + Writing task 2
- Trọn bộ tài liệu luyện IELTS Speaking dành cho trình độ 5.0 – 5.5
- IELTS topic vocabulary: Business and money
TỔNG HỢP 100 TOPICS CHO IELTS SPEAKING
1. Describe a foreign country you would like to go to.
2. Describe a gift that you recently gave to others
3. Describe an interesting song
4. Describe a creative inventor or musician
5. An Interesting Animal
6. A Meal You Had With Your Friends
7. Describe a small business that you would like to open, (or, start or run or own or have) if you had the chance.
8. Describe a time you needed to use imagination
9. Describe what you think would be the perfect job for you.
10. Describe a magazine or newspaper that you like to (or, often) read.
11. Describe a sport stadium that’s important in your city.
12. Describe an important holiday (or festival) that is celebrated in your country.
13. Describe a difficult decision that you made.
14. Describe a place you have visited that has been affected by pollution.
15. Describe a product you bought that you were (or, are) happy with.
16. Describe a person (you know), much older than you, who you admire.
17. Describe a television program that you like to watch.
18. A Good Friend
19. Describe a good part of your personality or character.
20. Describe a happy family event from your childhood.
21. Describe a time when someone apologized to you.
22. Describe a story or novel you have (recently) read that you found particularly interesting.
23. Describe some local news that people in your locality interested in.
24. Describe the first time you used a foreign language to communicate.
25. Describe an occasion when you helped someone.
26. Describe a useful app or computer program that you have used.
27. Describe a garden you visited and like.
28. Describe an area of subject that you are interested in (such as physics, mathematics)
29. A Sport You Have Learned
30. Describe a wild animal
31. Describe a time when you were very busy.
32. Describe a new skill you would like to learn.
33. Describe a short holiday (vacation) that was special for you.
34. Describe an activity you do for your health or fitness.
35. Describe an antique or some other old thing that your family has kept for a long time.
36. Describe a time when you made a mistake.
37. Describe a time when the weather caused you to change your plan.
38, 39. Describe a situation (or time) when you received some useful advice./Describe an important conversation that you had with someone.
40, 41. Describe a street that you like to visit./Describe what you would do if you had a day off, free from work or study.
42, 43. Describe a person you were friendly to, although you did not really like them (him or her)/Describe an experience you had as a member of a team.
44. Describe an outdoor activity you like to do .
45. Describe an advertisement you have seen.
46. Describe a website that you like to visit.
47. Describe a big company that you would like to work in.
48. Describe something that you have shared with others (or another person)
49. Describe a photograph in your home.
50, 51, 52. Describe a place where you read and write (not your home) /Describe a café restaurant that you like (to go to)./Describe a place where you (usually / often) go to relax. (Not your home)
53, 54. Describe an occasion when you got up very early./Describe a long car journey you went on
55. Describe an indoor game that you liked to play when you were a child
56, 57. Describe a change that you think would improve your local area/Describe a law about the environment that you would like to see.
58, 59. Describe an historic building that you have visited./Describe a long walk that you went on
60, 61, 62. Describe a person you know who dresses well/ Describe a person you know who speaks a second (or foreign) language well. /Describe a person (you know) who travels a lot by plane.
63. Describe the member of your family who you spend the most time with.
64. Describe a wedding that you have attended.
65. Describe a time when you tried a new food for the first time.
66. Describe an occasion when you were surprised to meet someone you know. .
Describe an occasion when you unexpectedly met someone you know.
67. Describe a time when you waited for (or, had to wait for) something (or someone).
68. Describe someone or something that made a lot of noise.
69. Describe a bicycle/motorbike/car trip that is interesting
70. Describe a film you watched at home or in a cinema.
71. Describe a (recent) time when you looked at the sky (either day or night)
72. Describe a recent event (or something you did) that made you happy.
73. A Polluted Place
74. Describe a piece of good news that you received.
75. Describe something special that you saved money to buy.
76. Describe a situation that made you a little angry.
77. Describe your favourite season or time of the year.
78. Describe someone you know who recently moved to new accommodation.
79. The First Time You Used a Foreign Language
80. Describe a free-time activity that you like to do after you have finished your study or work.
81, 82, 83. Describe an educational TV program that you have seen./Describe a new skill you would like to learn/(Something that you cannot do now) /Describe an art or craft activity that you did at school.
Xem thêm bài viết sau
- Improving IELTS listening skills for ATC students of Banking Academy
- IELTS reading and some techniques to improve IELTS reading skills for students
- CHÌA KHÓA TRẢ LỜI MỌI CÂU HỎI IELTS SPEAKING
- Ebook Writing IELTS Miễn Phí
84. Describe a famous person in your country
85. Describe an article you read in a magazine or on the internet about healthy living.
86. Describe a time you missed an important appointment for something
87. Describe a team project for study or entertainment
88. Describe a place in other countries where you would like to work
89. Describe an interesting public place in your hometown, or where you are living now, that you like to go to
90. Describe an item that you received and made you happy
91. Describe an item of electronic equipment that you would like to have.
92, 93. Describe a time when you forgot something important/Describe a time when you borrowed something.
94. Describe a place with a lot of water (such as a river, a lake or the ocean) that you enjoyed visiting.
95. Describe a family (not your own family) that you like.
96, 97. Describe a person you know whose job is important to society/Describe someone in the news who you would like to meet.
98. A Childhood Toy
99. Describe a skill you learned when you were a child.
100. Describe a short trip that you frequently make (or, take) but dislike.
Tải tài liệu 100 topics cho IELTS speaking tại đây nhé : tong_hop_100_topics_cho_ielts_speaking_by_tuhocielts.vn